Located by the sea on the North coast of the island of S. Miguel, Casa das Calhetas was built on the 18th Century (1723). From the beginning, this manor house was inhabited by entail families. The view towards the North-Northeast faces impressive scenery over the Atlantic, the North coast of the island and the the Lagoa do Fogo mountain range. The view towards the South-Southwest offers scenery overlooking the only Azorean convent cloisters, and the magnificent century old house garden. Decorated with simplicity, Casa das Calhetas perpetuates the flavour of wealthy houses of the Azorean rural environment.
2 Double Bedrooms 1 Single Bedroom